Our mission is to advance the presence of the LGBTQ+ community in Canada’s corporate boardrooms.
The Association is focused on bringing diversity to the LGBTQ+ Corporate Governance World. To do this, the Association will
- advocate for more LGBTQ+ representations on Canada’s Boards;
- develop outstanding leadership and professional development programs for members of the LGBTQ+ community;
- provide unique LGBTQ+ executive networking opportunities;
- partner with similar organizations to expand our influence;
- offer our members a personal portal with opportunities to develop their Board skills and influence in the community;
- identify and track the ample pool of experienced top-tier LGBTQ+ leaders with Board service potential;
- create the networks and contacts with board influencers to help companies connect with LGBQ+ director candidates;
- give visibility to existing and top-tier aspiring LGBTQ+ board members;
- use the collective voice of our members to reach out to companies, institutional investors and regulators to advance LGBTQ+ Board representation;
- conduct research and develop metrics and to monitor and report on progress.